Sunday, January 16, 2011

sunday snippets

i am newly addicted to watching dear genevive on hgtv....

i am still checking each day for any new teaching jobs; and i have applied for a couple maternity leave placements, maybe something will come from those....

peppermint tea is my usual afternoon drink of choice....

my dad and i are watching the band of brothers series and it is amazing; still boggles my mind and makes me sad though...

my new phone is still awesome and sleek :)

i am so glad that lovebug #4 is almost back to his normal self after he caught the stomach bug! and i am happy that lovebug #2 is back to her normal self after being out all of last week with it....

i still know that God has a bigger plan for me, but i really still wish it would come to light for me soon; i am not good at waiting....

the march of dimes march for babies is april 17th this year, my birthday! yesterday i signed up to walk again-the third year in a row with my team. i can't wait to raise money for this awesome cause.  and i even have a button on my blog in case any of you readers were interested in donating....

happy sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!