Monday, January 31, 2011

monday

so another week is just beginning...

i had a nice weekend, i babysat and hung out with some friends over cups of coffee, and relaxed at home...

my mom and i tried Portillo's chocolate cake shake yesterday; wow it is something amazing! :) glad we shared it though...

apparently there is a big blizzard headed this way, maybe i will have a snow day on weds!

over the weekend i watched vantage point and it wasn't bad, kept me interested and not bogged down in political drama...

i am waiting for season 5 of how i met your mother to come in at the library...

i can't believe that a foot (or more) of snow is on it's way...i thought maybe we would just have a "calm" Chicago winter :)

how is it already February tomorrow?!?!

for lunch today i made my own "lunchable"-ritz crackers, bologna and cheese slices...

i am excited for my King Arthur order to arrive (today); i can't wait to use my new mini baking pans and to whip up a batch of my cinnamon chip scones...

i am on page 132 in the girl with the dragon tattoo and i will admit that it was a slow first 60 pages or so, but it has become more interesting and intriguing...

it sounds like i will be able to take a bunch of snowy pictures tomorrow and weds...did i mention that already? :)

alright, that is all i have on this monday, the LAST day of january....

how is your monday going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!