Saturday, November 6, 2010

Prematurity Awareness Month


November is all about helping save premature babies! The March of Dimes is a cause close to my own heart and since I was a preemie I am now trying to give back and help out the preemies that continue to be born each day.

Just like I did last year for Prematurity Awareness Month, I will donate $2 for each time I visit Starbucks this month. And, believe me, it will add up because I like to buy drinks for others too. Last year I think I donated around $25 at the end of the month. See, I turned my coffee addiction into something that benefits others :)

So, please, remember and pray for all the preemies (and their families) this month especially. Hopefully one day all babies will be born healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!