Sunday, October 17, 2010

What I am loving right now....

Hooray!! The Private Chefs of Beverly Hills is back for another season on the food network!! I love to watch and listen to Stuart cook/talk :)

I have already worn my one of three  new opi nail polish "tickle my french-y" twice since buying it. I absolutely love it!! It is like a nude/champagne color and then sometimes in a different light it is a pale pink.

I have discovered a new, amazing, gripping author-Patti Callahan Henry. My Mom and I can't put them down. You should read them too....seriously.

There you have it, in case you were curious....these are the things I am loving to wear/read/watch right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!