Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank you, Pandora!!

Pandora Recovery came to my rescue this week when my camera's memory card became corrupted and wouldn't show/download all the pictures I took. I was crushed when I saw this "error" message and I thought my photos were gone for good. But, thanks to the wonderful Internet, I discovered an awesome (and FREE) memory card recovery program. And there are no tricks to this, it is easy to use, fast, and it allows you to save all/any of the photos recovered for nothing in return! (I was tricked by another site that said their program was a "free trial" but then after it recovered all my photos I was not able to save them until I bought the actual program). Although when you are completely finished using Pandora, they ask if you would donate any amount of money, because it is a free item, and I happily donated $10 because it was well worth it. Plus the program saves on your computer, so you can use it whenever you need to. So it is totally free if you want it to be, but I was so pleased with it, that I gladly gave a few bucks so it can stay free for the next person that needs to use it. :)

Here are some of the pictures I was able to get back....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!