Monday, October 25, 2010

bad mood

i am in a bad mood....

i am tired of not having a teaching job; all i want to do is be in a classroom of my own...

and as bad as this makes me sound, i am incredibly frustrated with God for having to wait over 2 years for a job....i want some hope already!

i am beyond mad that for some unknown reason my camera's memory card decided to show me an "error" message and i was only able to download 25 of the 127 pictures that i took yesterday...

i am mad because all i want to do is travel somewhere far away.....but it is too expensive for me, right now...

i am mad that i feel stuck, forgotten and lost....

and i am upset with myself because i am mad at God, even though i know he has blessed me immensely and continues to do so...

yep, i am in a bad mood which leads me to post this negative-themed post

tough beans! sometimes we are just in a bad mood and need to vent!

maybe tomorrow, i will be back to normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!