Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lord Stanley,again!

In honor of today's Stanley Cup parade and rally for my favorite team, the Blackhawks,here are some pictures I took at the 2013 parade. I opted out of going to this year's celebration because once is enough and my awesome memories will last me. (It was a long,crowded,hot day but so worth it for out front row spots on the parade route!)









I am thrilled for the Blackhawks,what a neat feat they have accomplished,again! I watched and cheered in Boston during the last two games. Fun and anxiety ridden games they were though.

1 comment:

  1. I watched from home. No way I was braving those crowds this year! I did go in 2010, and ended up walking home from the rally as the transportation situation was NUTS! I love our hometown boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!