Thursday, May 7, 2015

mid week

It is Thursday, hooray! Friday Eve!

Tuesday felt like it took forever...

It is finally glorious outside...

I am excited for this week's People magazine,I love me some Royal Family news...

I read The Girl on the Train (can you say crazy but good) and now I am reading Every Fifteen Minutes

This weekend is for celebrating my Mom and Lovebug #2...

Job applications,they never end...I sure hope something fruitful happens this Summer though...

I am so looking forward to going to Boston with Bestie B in just over one month!!!

The school year is ending in 25 days,I enjoyed being back in the atmosphere and environment,what a fun and eye-opening year it has been.

The Blackhawks have Round 2  Game 4 tonight,it could be a big winner for them!

I love seeing and photographing all the Spring blooms around here;they never get old...

Two crock pot dinners this week,I am smart that way...

******
Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!