Saturday, May 2, 2015

May blogging challenge:Day 2

#BloggerMayI

Five Favorites


  1. Photography taking my own and admiring others




  2. Reading I currently have over a dozen books in my to-be-read pile by my bed.
  3. Chicago Blackhawks (hockey!) Lots of good looking players and they are an amazing team and sport to watch

  4. Coffee preferably with just milk or half and half. I do enjoy a fancy Starbucks drink once a week,too
  5. March of Dimes and Operation Support Our Troops I love volunteering and helping out those that need it.

1 comment:

  1. I am a lover of photography as well. Although, my subjects are usually people. I love taking candid photos. Emotions and drama...so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!