Sunday, April 26, 2015

my weekend

My weekend consisted of:

relaxing with pasta and red wine and some tv shows on Friday night

job applications...always...

Participating in the March of Dimes' March for Babies for the seventh year in a row on Saturday morning! My team raised over $2,200!! So proud!!



















Stopping for coffee and fresh bakery treats after the Walk.

Coffee with friends and browsing Von Maur and Ulta.

Enjoying pizza and the Blackhawks game (win! a big win,too!) on Saturday night.

Church and hanging with the twin sis on Sunday afternoon.

Cleaning.

Reading

Enjoying an April weekend.

******
And now,another Monday is just about here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!