Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014









A table set for 16,not a scary number in our family and it is still fun to see everyone sitting together. Passing plates as we dish out sides, hearing laughter and talking between bites of dinner. Watching my Mom and Dad do their things in the kitchen--this is the one meal where I have vivid memories of both of my parents in the kitchen at the same time,cooking. Trying a plethora of pumpkin beers (courtesy of big bros J and MK) and digging into slices of pie after all is said and done. Skyp-ing with the Cali Ks after we ate the glorious feast. Watching Uncle and Niece cook together,it seems to be the new Thanksgiving tradition. Talking baby names for Lovebug #6 who is due to make their entrance in April!! Soaking up family and silliness;a glorious Thanksgiving it was!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!