Monday, December 15, 2014

happy weekend

What a glorious weekend it was,filled with Christmas!

I had my annual Christmas lunch and gift exchange with Besties P and K-pizza,salad,ice cream cookie dessert and talking and laughing.


And then Sunday after church I went with my parents and twin sis R to pick out the Christmas tree!

I put up the main manger scene and hung lights on the tree.


I also baked cinnamon scones for my work's holiday breakfast on Friday.

And I saw St.Vincent, a good, heartfelt (at the end) movie.

I watched the Blackhawk games,too,

******
How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I usually never get in the "Christmas" spirit until I am home for the actual holiday. Something about being away from the fam makes it a bummer. Just a few more days:)
    Glad you had a great weekend!! Mine was spent running errands prepping for my move back to Chicago soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!