Saturday, November 8, 2014

Currently:


Thank you,Anne and Jenna!

WISHLISTING | things from von maur, weather tech floor mats for my car, Blackhawk items.

CREATING | Christmas-to-buy-for- lists and homemade gift ideas for my fellow teachers.

READING |  Martina McBride's cookbook and Alan Cumming's memoir (Not my Father's Son)

LOVING | the Holiday spirit that is out already,volunteering with Operation Support Our Troops and the two Ornament/Christmas Swaps I have signed up for.

APPRECIATING | the Soldiers,past and present, who represent and fight for America! my family,having a job that I enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. It is so great to have a time to reflect on the importance of our blessings through Soldiers fighting for America, the warmth of family, and jobs! Such an amazing heart of thankfulness you have, it's inspiring! :)

    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely starting my Christmas lists too! I want to make a lot of my gifts this year. What will you be making your teacher friends??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!