Wednesday, October 1, 2014

blogtober day 1

Helene in Between

Day 1:If you won the lottery you'd...

Travel to Australia,stay there for a whole year!
Pay off the rest of my car.
Give to immediate family and friends,whatever they needed!
Donate to Wounded Warrior Project,Operation Support Our Troops and March of Dimes.
Travel to Europe
Take a big family vacation in an RV.
Buy a nice camera.
Buy an apartment or house :)
Finally buy Blackhawks season tickets
Save it!

******
And I would still:
 shop the sale racks at Von Maur
Drink Starbucks twice a week
Go to the Outlet Mall
Shop at Target and Home Goods
Use coupons
Work as a teacher!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on traveling to australia!!! i want to go so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I totally wouldn't change my shopping habits! Once a sale girl, always a sale girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!