Monday, May 12, 2014

weekend

Mingle 240Showered With Design


A fantastic weekend it was! 

This weekend was for:
sleeping in
savoring my morning cup of coffee (instead of guzzling it like I do on workdays)
celebrating Bestie E at her wedding shower!
catching up on my shows (hawaii 5-0,blue bloods,alaska state troopers,dr oakley,arrow,person of interest)
finishing King and Maxwell
running a few errands
celebrating my Mom. God truly blessed me with this one! She rocks!

Catching up with Lovebugs 1,2 and 4

Eating a delicious brunch,courtesy of big bro J and sis-in-law C.

Celebrating Lovebug #2's birthday!!

Oh and some more eating...

And watching the Hawks! (lose then win!)
******
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Aw looks like an awesome weekend!

    Thanks for joining MMG :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!