Wednesday, March 26, 2014

hello,wednesday!

I found this on Etsy (where else,right) and it is so perfect for me....just ask my family :)
Charcoal/White Coffee Before Talkie Eco Tank

yesterday I met up with Bestie B for dinner and menchies after work...totally needed it!! i loved catching up with her,and we might just be planning a trip to Seattle soon!!

Nashville with Besties P and K is in three days!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday was a LONG day.

i think today will be an extra cup of coffee day...

i need to stop at a car wash after work today....

oh and the best-big-sister-in-the-world bought me an awesome sweatshirt,it says, "This teacher loves the Blackhawks"  PERFECTION!!!

Happy Wednesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!