Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend

Showered With Design



Friday
Rewarded myself with this lovely treat with my dinner:
Relaxed with the Blackhawks game and some People magazine,too.

Saturday: Bestie date! We all met up downtown at Bottle and Bottega for our annual Christmas outing :) We painted this year!

Watching the snow fall....


M,E and B


Me and K




















My finished product...yes,I know,I am not an artist but it was really fun and neat to see all our paintings!
 :)

Then I babysat at night.

Sunday
church,errands with R,gave into my McDonald's craving for lunch,watched Sherlock Holmes on pbs, watched NHL Revealed:A season like no other.

A lovely weekend it was!

******
Hello,Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I've really been wanting to do one of those painting classes! They all seem so expensive though - you've inspired me to though!

    Stopping by from the linky :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've always wanted to go to one of those painting classes with a gf! I used to paint in college and take art classes and haven't in so long, now I miss them!

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!