Tuesday, November 5, 2013

someday

The Daily Tay
Thanks,Tay!

Someday I will...have my very own classroom in a real school district.
Someday I will...meet the guy I will spend the rest of my life with.
Someday I will...travel to Australia!
Someday I will...travel to Europe!
Someday I will...look back at my 20s and smile that I made it through and that it did all work out in the end.
Someday I will...have kiddos of my own!
Someday I will...have Blackhawk season tickets :)

******
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I have been so terrible at blogging lately and have missed reading yours!
    I'm currently dreaming of my own classroom too! It feels so far away!!! All in God's time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I should start doing this...and start setting more goals!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd kill for NHL season tickets! Hoping to win the lottery! ;)

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!