Tuesday, October 15, 2013

recent favorites

Keith Urban's Fuse album
This is a great cd,I can't stop listening to it. Upbeat,fun melodies and lyrics...my favorite songs: "shame", "good thing". "red camero", "she's my 11". Keith sure has his magic touch still,great music from a great voice and writing talent.

Mud
This was a unique movie,it sure moves like Southern molasses but it also sort of worked for this southern setting. I adore Reese Witherspoon and Matthew McConaughey and they acted perfectly,but that isn't a surprise. I was a bit puzzled at the overall ending but it was suitable. Well worth a free library rental,or even the redbox rental.

Gravity
Wow, this was a ride. I was anxious,nervous,sad and happy throughout the whole movie. I thought there would be more of a back story for the characters but it worked. I loved that this movie was something different and 

Starbucks instant PSL
I can't stop drinking these! I couldn't stand the other instant coffees that they make (they are too sweet for my taste) but I think the use of the hot milk in these PSLs mellows out the sweetness because I don't even taste the sugar;the pumpkin flavor is a bit more subtle than I would like but I still like these for my first cup of coffee in the mornings :)

******
What are some of your recent favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Mud was really slow. I'm still not sold on Gravity. Does the entire movie take place in space?

    FYI - giveaway at my blog!
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!