Tuesday, September 24, 2013

happy

This weekend was a good one because nothing major happened but I was able to just take a breather and soak up the calmness. I loved catching up with my youngest older brother (ha,figure that one out..he is #4 of my four older brothers) and then having a sisters' day up at the Kenosha Outlet Mall. It is a rare occurrence where the Lovebugs don't tag along when we go to the mall,so having a just sisters day was extra special. I loved chatting with them and we always laugh a lot while we try on clothes :)  We all came home with too many packages too,but again,it has been way too long since we all found so many good items! I loved seeing my twin sister just so animated and calm,it made me happy to make her so happy!

Family,they are something special!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!