Wednesday, July 3, 2013

randoms

how is it July?! where did June go?

i am so excited to see big bro B and sis-in-law K this weekend!!

i am reading Karen White's new book, the time between and it is good,i love her simple yet powerful characters and beautiful writing. plus i am a sucker for setting in the South.

up next is Chevy Steven's newest one, always watching which i am super excited about but also scared to start because her novels are always freaky/disturbing/yet-oh-so-realistic and intense.

i miss watching the Blackhawks...but i still can't believe they won the Stanley Cup again!

tomorrow will be a fun Fourth with the family :)

i haven't gone for a run in wayyyy too long. my motivation is nowhere....

i want some new music to listen to,any suggestions?

crossing lines is pretty good, i love the international aspects and characters

i don't know what God has planned for me but i will keep following His lead...and going on interviews and waiting to hear more

life is short,that was thrown in my face on Monday,still weird to think about the fact that one day you are here and the next you are not

i am itching to go on a road trip down South :)

darn Etsy got me again,i ordered another Blackhawks shirt and i am can't wait to get my hands on it

the Tour de France is an interesting one so far;Team AUS is on a fun high!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!