Wednesday, May 22, 2013

blogging in May: day 22


Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)


Alright,this has been on my mind for awhile because I just don't get it...negative people that create hatred for specific people & bloggers. I love reading Kelle Hampton's blog (her photos,personal stories and journey and her simple words and outlook on life make me smile and inspire me) but recently I have come across people that hate her and have decided to spread negative thoughts and comments about  her on her instagram and blog posts. I don't understand why someone has to spread their meanness around, I say if you don't like someone then go away and leave them alone,don't let them bother you and just STOP reading their blog,etc. Why do people have to make others feel horrible about things?! It truly boggles my mind,there is enough hate in this world already so to add it on to someone's personal blog is just incredibly rude and uncalled for.And,aren't we all adults and NOT in high school anymore?! Get over it,you don't have to like everyone but you sure as heck shouldn't make others feel horrible just for your own good. We are human beings,let's act like it! Fine,you don't like someone, then just delete their blog from your feed and MOVE ON with your life. Why do you have to find other people who don't like that person and ways to inflict hatred on that specific person? Why do you have to try to catch that person in a lie? Why do you have to set up other blogs or webpages about a certain person that are focused on bashing them? 
Why can't you just find something else more substantial and useful to do with your own time?! Go live your own life in the ways you want to instead of spending time making someone else feel bad and spreading negativity. 
Man,it drives me nuts, people that are practically bullies just because they seem to have nothing else to do...
Have any of you encountered this? Does it drive you crazy too?

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you 100%, girl! It's so frustrating to see people hate on others--no matter if it's to their face, behind their back, or behind a computer screen. It's really discouraging, isn't it?

    p.s. I LOVE Kelle! She's amazing and I actually just finished her book + loved every single page of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!