Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 books

I use Shelfari as my online bookshelf and it is telling me I have read 132 books this year. Seems like a decent amount to conquer in a year! There were some books I loved, some I could barely muster through,some I couldn't put down but then hated the ending, some I just couldn't put down and loved, some that kept me up thinking scary thoughts before bed, and some that were just a decent read so here is my top 21 list:

My taste is a nice mix of suspense + thriller + mystery + romance + fiction...

Top 21 favorites/recommendations:

Sworn to Silence by Linda Castillo

The Next Always by Nora Roberts

The Violets of March by Sarah Jio

Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson

Mercy by Julie Garwood

The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman

Wildflowers from Winter by Katie Ganshert

Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins

Wildflower Hill by Kimberley Freeman

The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen

These Girls by Sarah Pekkanen

Letters from Home Kristina McMorris

Bloom by Kelle Hampton

Come Home by Lisa Scottoline

Kindered Spirits by Sarah Strohmeyer

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

Home Front by Kristan Hannah

The Soldier's Wife by Margaret Leroy

The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey

Falling for You by Jill Mansell

Still Missing by Chevy Stevens


******
What books have you read and loved this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!