Sunday, November 25, 2012

sunday social

Sunday Social
Link up with Neely and Ashley,too!


1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
Camp Counselor
Nanny
Babysitter
Teacher

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
Sweet Home Alabama
The Bourne Tilogy
Wedding Crashers
Legally Blonde

3. Name 4 places you have lived.
So far, just two places...my hometown and then when I was at college down in Campaign-Urbana at U of I.

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Pasta
Cheese
Cheesy crackers-goldfish/cheezits
Fruit

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
A book
My wallet
My keys
Chap stick

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Rocky Mountains-Boulder,CO
NYC
Lansing, MI
Omaha,NE

******
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!