Monday, October 29, 2012

what soldiers are made of



Our soldiers are tough! Thinking of everyone on the East coast, stay safe and I hope Sandy isn't as bad as some predict!


Found this on Georgina's blog, thanks!



This is dedication.

thedailywhat:

Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier Pic of the Day: Sandy, Schmandy. Soldiers of the 3rd Infantry Regiment continue to stand guard, as they have continuously since 1948.
[firstarmydivisioneast]



This is dedication.
Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier Pic of the Day: Sandy, Schmandy. Soldiers of the 3rd Infantry Regiment continue to stand guard, as they have continuously since 1948.

1 comment:

  1. And people have no respect for soldiers.

    This picture gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!