Monday, September 3, 2012

because i love Fall

Thanks,Becky!



1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
Everything!! It is my favorite season because of the adorable clothes, crisp air, sunny skies and colored leaves that crunch.

And it leads us to Christmas :)


2. Show us your fall style.
Jeans, sweaters, boots, scarves:
 
3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?
Anything,really:go for walks, drink warm beverages,go to a pumpkin patch with my family.
4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
Pumpkin Spice Lattes,of course!
 
5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas?
The usual, handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. I only dress-up if I am teaching....

******
all images are from google~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!