Monday, July 30, 2012

what i have made

Giada's Tilapia with Arugula and Mango-Avocado Salsa

A tastier way to eat grilled tilapia; I enjoyed the juicy bites of mango and avocado on top of the light fish flavor. Next time though I will omit the cilantro, I am not a fan for some reason. The annoying part was peeling and cutting up the mangoes and avocados.

Also, from the last issue of Food Network's Magazine I have made a chicken marinade with cherry/soy sauce which was so very scrumptious and beyond simple. You blend all the marinade ingredients in a blender,pour into a zip lock bag and soak the chicken breasts for a few hours and then grill them!

And I made a salmon with a honey-soy glaze. This is the first time I cooked fish on my own (I usually have the grill master do it outside) and it turned out well. Soft flavor on a moist fillet. I also then cut up a cucumber and avocado and drizzled some lime juice over it for a fresh salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!