Wednesday, May 2, 2012

written just for me?

I feel like this song by group1Crew was written just for me. It speaks volumes!

So your life feels like
It don't make sense
And you think to yourself
I'm a good person
So why do these things keep happening?
Why you gotta deal with them
You may be knocked down now, but don't forget
What He said, He said

I won't give you more
More than you can take
And I might let you bend
But I won't let you break
And no, I'll never ever let you go
And no, don't you forget what He said

Who you worrying, and what you're going through
So don't let it get the best of you
'Cause God knows everything you need
So you ain't gotta worry
You may be knocked down now
But just believe what He said

Don't fear when you go through the fire
Hang on when it's down to the wire
Stand tall and remember what He said


******
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!