Tuesday, May 1, 2012

top 5 tuesday

Just Peachy
Rachel's topic this week: SUMMER!

1. Sunny days and long nights for BBQs!

2. Flip flops! I just bought this pair yesterday at target...
Womens Merona® Esma Braided Flat Sandal - Assorted Colors

3. Baseball watching. It just isn't the same without visiting the beloved Wrigley Field to watch my Cubbies.

4. Reading books outside with a cup of something cold and delicious next to me.

5. Running and cycling whenever I want.

What do you love about Summer?

1 comment:

  1. I love flip-flops! An husband and I are planning a weekend trip to Chicago this summer, a baseball game is on our list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!