Monday, March 12, 2012

own the (friday) night

Bestie B and I had a great time Friday night at the Lady Antebellum concert.

Lots of fun! Lady A had Thompson Square and Darius Rucker as their opening acts and they did not disappoint. I had never heard of Thompson Square but they have nice songs and were a great start up. I love me some Hootie and the Blowfish so it was fun to see Darius Rucker again (sidenote, my family and I saw Hootie and the Blowfish years ago at the Milwaukee Summerfest; my first ever concert) and he played for almost a whole hour!

Lady A appeared just after 9pm and played all their classics, their new hits and even some funky older  country songs.

An enjoyable evening for sure. And now I can cross another thing off my "Life's to-do list"!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!