Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I made...

The latest two new recipes from Giada's Everyday Pasta that I created last week:

Rigatoni with Sausage,Onions and Peppers
So delicious!! Pretty easy to make, a lot of chopping for the prep work and then it all just simmers in a pot (once the turkey sausages are browned) which is perfect while the rigatoni water comes to a boil then cooks the rigatoni. I really liked this dish! Much lighter with the turkey sausage too.

Turkey and Artichoke Stuffed Shells
Easy enough directions and it all flows well together, while I cook the turkey and artichoke mixture the pasta water comes to a boil. Then while the mixture cools I cook the shells and while the shells are cooling I mix the "stuffing" ingredients together and prepare the baking pan. Quick cook in the oven and they are read to be devoured! Light yet super tasty.

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! The Rigatoni and sausag with onions and peppers sounds delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!