Friday, January 20, 2012

Tv talk!

Boob Tube Babble

This week I watched....

The Firm
This is a new show on nbc and it is really good. How can you go wrong with sexy Josh Lucas (his blue eyes are stunning!) and an interesting plot?! It is based on the novel of the same name by James Patterson (although I never read it,you don't need to) and it leaves me on the edge of my seat during each episode. Josh's character is a criminal lawyer who just started up his own practice with his brother (who is a PI) and sister-in-law. The thing I really like about this show is that the family and marriage story lines are so positive. Josh's character and his wife talk about everything and support one another, they love their daughter and they know what is important in life. Oh and did I mention that Josh and his family were in witness protection for ten years because a Mob boss was after them because of a case he worked on in Boston...this poor guy tries to do the right thing and be a decent person and yet bad things still like to follow him. This is a fun,intense, mysterious,suspenseful show with great drama.

White Collar
Ah, Matt Bomer is back!! Neal and Peter had to find/rescue Peter's wife from her kidnapper (Keller). And then of course figure out where the treasure is and what will now happen to Neal and Mozzie since they stole it and hid it.I liked the fight scene between Keller and Neal, and the ending was good, keeps you looking forward to next week!

******
Thanks Neely and Ashley! Go share what you watched this week too!

2 comments:

  1. I really like The Firm now too!!! I didn't think I could picture Josh Lucas outside of Sweet Home Alabama, but it works!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!