Saturday, January 28, 2012

Exactly!!

When I read this quote the other day on Elena's blog I realized how true it is for me right now.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I  have ended up where I needed to be" Douglas Adams

It is no secret that I am not really where I thought I would be in life, and that I am pretty impatient as I continue on HIS plan for me instead of MY plan :) But I am learning to stay with Him and trust in Him, because He knows better than I.

******
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I love this quote. Very much what I needed to read today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite quotes! So true in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!