Wednesday, December 7, 2011

w.i.l.w.

What I am Loving today...

  • celebrating my Mom's birthday!
  • splurging on a grande skinny-no whip-peppermint mocha
  • hearing the Bman sing "jingle bells" or "abc" or "twinkle twinkle little star"
  • wrapping Christmas presents
  • renting the help for tonight! my mom and i are so excited to watch it
  • reading a fun chick-lit book
  • telling Bman that i love him and his response is, "no, i lobe gic!" 
  • teaching Bman to say "light" because he says it as "bite". he now says, "lllll-bite" oh so close :)
  • counting down til i am off of work for Christmas Break!
How about you?



2 comments:

  1. I would have totally splurged on a skinny peppermint mocha, but Starbucks was OUT OF PEPPERMINT! and... out of eggnog! I had to settle for the caramel brule latte! I wasn't excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Help, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!