Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Challenge: Day 4

Day 4: Favorite Holiday Movies

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Christmas movies are one of the best parts of the holiday season, I have already watched a bunch and we are only one week in.

Some of my favorites:

 The Holiday

Miracle on 34th Street

Elf

A Christmas Story

Four Christmases


The Santa Clause


Home Alone

The Christmas Card  (this is a hallmark channel movie)

Christmas Vacation (an oldie but a classic)


I am a sucker for a cute, funny, possible romance, Christmas movie.

******
Go visit Amber and Neely to share your favorites too!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have seen The Christmas Card I will have to keep an eye out for it! You have a great list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!