Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 6: Plenty to be Thankful for


Manic Mother

Day 6: Thanksgiving Recipes


I love Thanksgiving dinner! The turkey, cranberries,mashed potatoes, rolls, sweet potatoes, wine, appetizers, desserts, salad, creamed corn casserole, green bean casserole, relish tray.

My two favorites: stuffing and green bean casserole...yum!

And my newest favorite recipe is for pumpkin cheesecake bars. They are divine and super easy to make. I made them a couple weeks ago and my family raved so much and asked me to make them for dessert for Thanksgiving.

What do you like best about Thanksgiving dinner?
Link up too, with Caroline and the other lovely ladies.

3 days to go!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!