Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday's Track & Inspiration

have you heard this one?

Kristian Stanfill's Always

Oh, my God, He will not delay
My refuge and strength always
I will not fear, His promise is true
My God will come through always, always

Troubles surround me, chaos abounding
My soul will rest in You
I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm
My help is on the way, my help is on the way



******

Yesterday Kelly wrote a great inspirational post about worry. I wanted to re-blog because I,too, am a worrier even though I know He will always take care of me. I love these Bible verses...I wish I was well versed with the Bible like Kelly is; hopefully one day I will be :)

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"  Matthew 6:25-27
 
So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."  Matthew 6:34
 
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.Psalm 46:1

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6
******
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Philippians! Phil 4:6 is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a terrible worrier as well! I have been doing a Bible study about worrying and it is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!