Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's okay

Thursday means link-up day with Amber and Neely for their "It's okay..."

Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay...that sometimes I don't know where the day goes

It's okay...when the B-man tells me "no!" and I still think it is cute/funny

It's okay...that I am excited for November because Burn Notice and Covert Affairs return

It's okay...that I just want to stay in my pajamas and watch the mini Burn Notice marathon

It's okay...when I plan to go to bed early but then I spend another half hour checking out new blogs

It's okay...that my craving for a Starbucks drink will probably prevail today :)

It's okay...that it melts my heart when B-man completes something simple (like sliding down the slide, climbing the playground, cleaning up his toys) and he proudly announces "'i did it!"

It's okay...to be excited for Fall but bummed because it means Winter is just that much closer too

It's okay...to still not know what to do

It's okay...that I left my phone at my sister's house and I am not too worried about getting it back soon
It's okay...to participate in yet another link-up because I am lazy and I don't really know what else to write about for the day

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you on the planning to go to bed early, and then ending up reading blogs late into the night... Where does the time go???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!