Monday, September 5, 2011

Moments from my weekend...

sleeping in (to 8:30!)

chilling in sweatpants and jeans because there is a nice Fall breeze in the air :)

starting and finishing two books

drinking some iced coffee while catching up with the girls

browsing in Von Maur

thinking about things i want to do with my life

eating stuffed pizza and drinking a beer (one of the best ways to spend a saturday night!)

laughing

watching morning glory...that movie is so light and funny, always puts me in a good mood and showcases hard work and a determined young woman.

church and coffee with the family

getting ready for a bbq later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!