Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Challenge: Day 9

It is almost the end of Neely and Amber's Fall Challenge and today's topic is....

Day 9: Football

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

Here is the deal, I have four older brothers and a Dad so I have a sports-loving side (give me a baseball or hockey game to watch and I am perfectly content) BUT football is not my cup of tea. I just find it boring, hard to follow and there are a lot of rules. However, I will support my home and alma mater teams-the Bears and the Illini!! I occasionally watch a game but I don't get super excited about an upcoming game.....it is what it is :)

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!