Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wedding fun

Yesterday my family and I attended a family wedding and there was lots of fun had :)

Before the ceremony-


After the ceremony, waiting for the bride and groom...

 Cocktail hour!




Drinks before cocktail hour with the family. We toasted to new baby Carlisle!

Big brother M being nutty....K and me

Candid shot of me and K (thanks to big bro B)

I tried sushi for the first time, it wasn't so gross but it sure was chewy :)

Groom and His Mother dance (my cousin and my aunt)
First Dance


Bridal Party

Our table's centerpiece, very pretty.


T and J dancing it up!

K and B....the next family wedding is theirs!

The wedding cake...

The J family (my mom and her sisters and brother)...and they wonder why we are goofy :)

Aunt J, my Mom, Aunt B, Aunt M

Dad and his first born daughter

 My oldest brother J and his lovely wife C


I can't wait for the next family wedding...next Summer :)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!