Happy Friday & Weekend!
1. One of my happiest moments ever was finding out that I was accepted into U of I. Or when I became an Aunt for the first, second, third and fourth time .
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are fun if you know the couple well. Or at least if you know other people attending the wedding. Although Summer weddings can be hot depending on where they are taking place .
3. This summer is going by too fast! But I am enjoying getting into a running routine .
4. My summer food of choice has been fruit! any and all; I love fresh berries, sweet peaches or juicy watermelon-yum!
5. My summer uniform has been shorts or cotton skirts with shirts or tank tops and the obvious flip flop/sandal.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose no idea...I think I would get tired of the beach or pool although I doubt I would get tired of wrigley field (lots of action and people watching each day) :) OR colorado, i could never get enough of the beautiful rocky mountains! .
7. My summer anthem is right now I can't stop listening to Adele or Sara Bareilles. LOVE them!
It is still supposed to be super duper hot/humid here this weekend; how great because we haven't had enough HIGH temps this whole week. Oh well, that is Summer for you. Anyways, no big weekend plans except for babysitting the LBs on Saturday while J and T go to a wedding and then a family wedding shower on Sunday.
Enjoy another July weekend, everyone!