Friday, June 24, 2011

Last Friday in June.....

Friday's fill-ins are here, enjoy!

 Where has June gone, by the way?!

1.   The last thing I ate was       an orange scone from Panera;it was calling my name as I ordered my coffee   .

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is    a big bowl of tasty, cheesy pasta .

3.  The best things     in life occur with those you love  .

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is   sitting around with my Besties or my family and chatting over coffee. Oh and hearing any of my Lovebugs laugh-kids' laughter is the best.

5.  Sports are     a constant in my life; plus they are fun to watch and play! I love to watch baseball, hockey and cycling  (growing up with 4 older brothers and a Dad has had its impact) .

6.  I miss       my bed at home; but Sunday I will be back in it  .

7.  Right now I am       hanging with M and waiting for J to arrive   .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!