Wednesday, June 8, 2011

going on my must-do list!

How awesome is this news!?!?!

Okay, maybe not for everyone but I am totally psyched. Shania Twain started my country music addiction because she was the first country singer I listened to. Another fun fact is that her come on over cd was my very first cd ever! **sidenote, my brother B said I could have his cd player if I bought a cd, so i did and then Shania blasted from that cd player for weeks and weeks.** I love her voice, songs and music style. I bet I know all the words to all her songs.

I am totally going to try to go to this show! And it is probably the only reason I would go to Vegas :)

Happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!