Sunday, May 8, 2011

simple weekend

this weekend was a calm and simple one; and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

pizza night at home

watching the cubs game on tv

starting and finishing a couple books

celebrating Mother's Day with brunch out after church with 11 other members of the fam :)

sitting on the couch watching eat st and wishing there was a taco, grilled cheese or ice cream truck driving along my street

sleeping in

drinking an iced coffee my Dad surprised me with

sealing all the thank-you notes I made for everyone who donated to my MoD team this year

getting ready to watch the finale of the amazing race tonight

****
i hope you had a nice weekend,too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!