Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Awesome reads

These are some of the books that I have recently devoured. They are all gripping, real, sweet, intense,thrilling and sometimes funny.

Karen White's Falling Home

Pam Jenoff's sequel to her previous novel, A Hidden Affair

Words by Ginny Ytrrip

Save Me by one of my favorites, Lisa Scottoline

The newest novel by (another one of my faves) Kristin Hannah, Night Road

Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen

Shilpi Somaya Gowda's A Secret Daughter

I have also read a couple of Kristan Higgins' books (my one and only and all i ever wanted) and I can't wait to read more. There are two more in my library pile :)

Oh and I finally finished Stieg Larsson's trilogy. I liked them all although I feel like there were a lot of unnecessary details in the last novel especially. But I would recommend them and they definitely kept my attention and kept me reading.

What have you read recently that you loved?  Go try these out, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!