Monday, April 18, 2011

MOD Walk 2011

I spent my birthday morning at the March of Dimes' Walk for Babies; a fitting way to spend it actually, considering I (and my twin sister) was born 9 weeks premature and I weighed 2lbs 2oz. It was quite a chilly and windy start but there was free coffee, sweet rolls and muffins and hundreds of people still showed up to support this wonderful cause.



The purple and white balloons that greeted us at the starting line...and our audience of elk :)

 








And as we neared the finish, the sun shined down upon us....a great way to end the walk :)


Thank you to all who donated, prayed and sent positive thoughts our way! We greatly appreciate it all and we have raised over $1100 this year!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!