Sunday, March 6, 2011

sucked in

i have been sucked into...

the newest jodi picoult novel, sing you home

mini board game marathons with B and A

listening to chris tomlin's new cd

finishing the crossword with my family

watching hawaii five-o, how i met your mother, white collar

buying nail polish because it was on sale :)

the adjustment bureau (which was quite good; like a modern themed love story. and you can't really go wrong with matt damon!)

watching did you hear about the morgans and realizing it wasn't as bad as i previously thought it would be

thinking about what i will set out to do for this Lenten season

going to kohls in hopes of using my free $10 coupon

gearing up to enjoy a delicious puczki with lovebugs 2 and 4....yum! afterall, it is how you celebrate on PUCZKI day!

****
what have you been sucked in to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!