Saturday, February 12, 2011

on my mind...

valentine's day is monday (although i bet you already knew that) and even though i am not that big of a fan of this "holiday" i do like celebrating it with the nieces/nephew. i bought them each a little something to enjoy and wrapped it up with red ribbon. oh and i baked cinnamon chip scones, in the shape of a heart!, for the rest of us. i like seeing all the red/pink/purple and heart shaped items in the stores, it is cute.

it truly felt like a Spring day today! a "hot" 35 degrees! but really it was nice walking around outside and i didn't need to wear my scarf or hat...

last night my driver's side mirror was a victim of a hit-and-run. thankfully it was an easy fix (for my dad) and there was no other damage to my baby car. i am just glad that i saw the blue piece from it in the dark and on the road as i walked back to my car. insurance claim averted! thankfully!

i loveeee painting my nails with opi's lincoln park after dark

i watched my girl the other day and i thought it was pretty lame...and sad...

i am waiting for the girl who played with fire to come in at the library; hope it arrives soon...

a cheeseburger and possibly a beer for dinner tonight! yum!

hope you are having a great saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!