Sunday, February 6, 2011

enjoy

that is my "word" for the year.  ENJOY.

being a big planner and worrier are two words that describe me so these past two years have been tough for me because they have not been like what i thought.

but i have done my best to live my life and have fun, even if i am not 100% fulfilled because i know that i have done all that i can. which is why i decided to make enjoy my word for the new year.

i am going to do my best to really enjoy my life

even though i am not where i want/wished/hoped/ thought/ prayed to be i am going to enjoy it

i want to enjoy this path now

enjoying this part of my life will make me happier

so.....

i am going to do my absolutely best to enjoy each day i am given

it won't always be easy or fun  but i will live my life in the present and savor and enjoy




do you have a word for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! They really do make me smile and I try my best to reply to each one!